Wives want their husbands to be romantic, as do husbands want their wives to be romantic. Romance doesn’t have to be hard, especially if you follow these 5 simple and cute things wives want their husbands to do in the first place!
1) Surprise me
- Bring home a dozen roses for no reason at all.
- Surprise me by taking me on vacation for the weekend.
- Take your wife out on an impromptu date night at a restaurant of her choice, or even better, cook dinner together in the kitchen (try something new).
- Leave a sweet note and some chocolates on your wife’s pillow before she goes to bed, then bring her coffee in bed in the morning.
2) Tell me you love me
I want my husband to tell me he loves me with words, with his actions, and by paying attention. I want him to hold my hand in public, kiss me goodnight before bedtime, and send a text every morning telling me how much he misses me. I don’t need expensive gifts or elaborate surprises; I just want him to love and respect me.
3) Thank me
I hope you found this helpful! Let me know what other topics you would like to read about in the future. Can we write a blog together?
Do you have any suggestions for next week’s topic?
If so, leave them below and make sure to let me know if there is anything else that you want from our blog.
4) Take time off to have fun together
It’s important for a man and wife to take time off from the day-to-day life and have some fun together. That could be going on a date, spending some time at the pool or even just watching TV together. The point is that it’s important for couples to reconnect with each other in a way that doesn’t involve work, kids or any other distractions.
5) Write down three things you appreciate about me every week
- I appreciate that you stop and smell the flowers with me when we take walks together.
- I appreciate that you let me have my space sometimes, even though it’s hard for you to do so.
- I appreciate that you tell me I’m beautiful every day, even if I don’t always believe it myself.